Plumbers service Edinburgh and The Lothians
As plumbing engineers in Edinburgh & The Lothians, we promise not only deliver a high level of local service but, to undertake all types of plumbing repairs from burst pipes to blocked toilets.
We offer Emergency plumbing servicing call out services for any immediate plumbing issues you may have. For installations and bigger jobs we are happy to give a free, no obligation estimate as quickly as possible as we can.
- Plumbing Repairs and installation Edinburgh & The Lothians.
- Toilet repair specialists Edinburgh & The Lothians.
- Shower repair and installation service Edinburgh & The Lothians.
- Taps, washer, ball-valves, overflows repaired or replaced
- Taps supplied with minimum 12 month guarantee.
- Radiator Installation.
- Washing machine plumbing service.
- Supply and fit of new garden taps.
- Lead pipe replacement and repair.
- Supply & Fit of cold water storage tanks.
- Supply & Fit immersion heaters.
- Kitchen installation & replacement.
- Gutter repairs Edinburgh & The Lothians.
Toilet Repair Services
- Faulty flush in toiler.
- Noisy when flushed – E.g humming/foghorn noise
- Slow filling toilet.
- Water dripping or running within the bowl.
- We repair fix and replace toilets of all ages.
- Smart Gas will supply and fit unvented hot water mains fed water cylinders.
If you have any of the following issues with your toilet we can fix it:
How to achieve your perfect bathroom
What type of bathroom do you need? A bathroom for the whole family, for your own ensuite, for the kids, or for guests? Will young children or the elderly be using it? What style do you go for: ultra-modern, contemporary, traditional?
Measure your bathroom. Is it an unusual shape or particularly small?
If you want to change the layout and move things around around, you need to consider the possible positions of your toilet. Most other items can be repositioned anywhere in the room but the position of your toilet depends on whether the soil vent, soil, and waste pipes can be moved. Another consideration is the direction in which your drainage pipes flow – the joists beneath your floorboards will help determine this.
How will your redesign affect the electrics? Can the wiring be moved? Don’t forget to think about natural light from the window as well as electric light. Do you need a stronger light for make-up or shaving? Do you need a heated bathroom mirror to stop it misting up?
How much do you need? Your options are endless, so talk it through early on to make sure you have enough and that it’s planned efficiently into your space.
Can you move your entrance door? Could you hang it from the opposite door frame or open it outwards? If there’s space, would you like a shower enclosure? If you have one already, could it be moved?
What type do you want; radiator, decorative heated towel rail, underfloor? Can your existing radiator or fan be moved? To make the most of limited space, think about a heated towel rail or ladder radiator.
Don’t forget to think about taps, wastes and accessories.